Cloud Security Management Solution
Don’t be a poster-child for the next data breach!
Intelligent Threat Detection In Near Real Time
- Near real-time threat detection in public cloud can make all the difference in reducing windows of exposure.
- CloudRemedy leverages public cloud platform’s native APIs for not just continuous monitoring, but rapid detection.
- Combined with Machine Learning as well as a Rules-Engine, CloudRemedy offers best-in-class immediate threat detection capability.
- A single misconfiguration can circumvent layers of controls and expose your organization’s assets – rapid detection and remediation is a must!
- Capability to identify & correct configuration drifts immediately, as opposed to hours, is essential to keep your assets safe.
- CloudRemedy offers instant remediation or revert to a pre-vetted gold-standard, ensuring your critical assets don’t remain exposed.
Visibility - 360 Degrees
- Visibility and clarity into your public cloud deployments are fundamental to Security, Threat Hunting, DevOps & Risk teams in public clouds.
- Cloud Remedy offers a wholistic and 360-degree view of your public cloud deployments – assets, relationships, and risks.
- CloudRemedy empowers your teams to make informed decisions and not ‘fingers-crossed’ or ‘best-guessed’ decisions.
- Risk management is complex and businesses often rely on multiple lines of defense for compliance.
- CloudRemedy provides relevant insights across all lines of defense be it In-Business, Operations-Risk, Compliance or Audit teams.
- With in-built frameworks such as NIST, PCI, HITRUST and support for custom frameworks, CloudRemedy provides precise views for teams.
We are a team of technologists with over 4 decades of combined experience across Public Cloud Platforms, Information Security and DevOps.
Our team has defined cloud security architectures for Big 4 Banks, developed new cloud journeys and products for Fortune 50 companies, built security programs, performed audits, worked closely with technology leadership teams, and above all, enjoyed solving problems.